The Graphic Designer is responsible for executing exceptional design concepts that meet outlined objectives, are visually compelling, tell a great story, and adhere to brand standards. Work includes, but is not limited to designing a wide array of digital and print assets for marketing campaigns, digital ads, direct mail, new business pitch decks, executive presentations, social media, signage, and environmental graphics. This role is for an experienced hands-on designer who can also provide leadership and instruction to an internal audience, vendors, and outside partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate visual identity standards, best practices, and the rationale for design choices.
- Take an active role in supporting company sales and marketing efforts, participate in creative brainstorming to develop new concepts, solutions, and processes.
- Manage project workload and meet tight deadlines in a fast-changing environment.
- Work and manage outside vendors to include contractors, printers, mail houses, videographers, photographers.
- Ability to estimate time, work within budget and deadlines, understand goals, and anticipate needs.
- Proactively stay knowledgeable in current digital and print technologies and best practice solutions for any initiatives.
- Handle special projects as requested. Willingness to performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating capabilities in a variety of design projects
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or advanced training in visual design and web technologies
- Minimum five (5) years of graphic design experience preferably working for a creative agency or in-house agency
- Highly proficient in programs such as Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Proficient in HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap and Google Schemas
- Experience with video editing (Premiere), motion graphics and/or video shooting a plus
- Experience with marketing automation and cross-channel marketing a plus
- Excellent knowledge of typography, color, and production
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye in preserving the integrity of the brand and design throughout the entire development process
- Self-motivator/flexible/selfless/genuine care for others
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!