Digital Project Coordinator
At USALLIANCE it all starts with U.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project coordinator, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams and stakeholders. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital life-cycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Manage day-to-day project workflow, including effective task delegation and lead regular communication with staff and stakeholders
- Manage project milestones, timelines, and budget
- Manage and coordinate work projects with USALLIANCE department including project scope and priority
- Manage and coordination of the project lifecycle including communications with stakeholders to monitor progress, update schedules, gather any missing or additional information or resources
- Champion identification and elimination of project roadblocks that may arise throughout project life-cycle
- Act as a catalyst to resolve project issues and escalate when necessary
- Report on website SEO, analytics and marketing performance
- Perform analysis on Digital Marketing initiatives to support all data-driven decisions
- Support Marketing team in the creation of Marketing materials, promotions, and initiatives
- Attend required company and departmental meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Team management skills
- Credit Union or Banking experience strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in project or people management with a strong track record of producing results, successful output
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!