At USALLIANCE it all starts with U.
Our Head Tellers are responsible for the accurate and secure handling of the branch cash and other financial instruments. Monitor and order cash for the branch, vault and ATM. Provide service to members and potential members including processing transactions, providing information and assisting members in matters relating to their accounts.
- Cross-sell our products and services and provide a basic overview of all the features and benefits of our credit union. Provide guidance and leadership to other Branch Associates.
- As directed by the Branch Manager, support and expand relationships with potential and existing members.
- Aggressively sell loans and new accounts and perform a broad variety of member services functions.
- Assist the Branch Manager in business development activities.
- Perform cash and other transactions for members.
Have you been in the financial services industry for several years and are ready to take on a team of your own? Are you comfortable selling and coaching others to do so?
- 3+ years of financial services industry experience or professional sales experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of branch operations and cash balancing procedures.
- Exceptional ability to cross sell consumer loans, features and benefits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills must demonstrate the ability to work with members, colleagues and superiors. Prior management experience is preferred.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to motivate a team.
- Superior member service orientation and professional appearance.
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!