Our Branch Associates are all about member service and enjoy daily face to face interaction with our members.
Core duties are to process transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously introducing products and services that meet the member’s needs and encourage them to expand their relationship with us.
- Create a connection and develop rapport with members to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Assist members with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Inform and educate members on how to utilize USALLIANCE products, tools, and services.
Do you like to interact with people? Are you comfortable cross-selling?
- Prior experience with cross-selling, up-selling and/or referring products.
- Cash handling and customer service experience is a must.
- Preferred experience in financial services/banking industry.
- Successful candidate will have the ability to identify member financial needs, goals and objectives.
- Must be comfortable asking members about their personal finance.
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!