At USALLIANCE it all starts with U.
The Facilities Manager will deliver a range of support and consultation in the areas of facilities management, purchasing and physical security.
- Manage the current and future overall physical space. This will often require working closely with other departments to deliver seamless teamwork oriented service excellence.
- Coordinate office/Branch moves and set-ups.
- Schedule and assign duties in carpentry, painting, plumbing, heating and ventilating as needed for office spaces and branch locations.
- Inspect office sites and equipment for needed repair and/or maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management as needed.
- Serve as a liaison for all facilities related third party vendors.
- Manage and coordinate priority shipping accounts for all locations.
- Develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures.
- Control and oversee all facilities-related purchasing budgets.
- Manage the supply inventory for all branches and offices.
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Manage all physical security systems, including burglar and video surveillance, for all office locations.
- Train and supervise the work of other members of the facilities staff.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Ability to travel to various locations in Mass. Conn. and New York
- Minimum 3 years of facilities and purchasing related management preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- A self-starter who has the ability to work both independently and with team members across lines of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with vendors.
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!