Member & Business Relationship Specialist
Growing our family. Building dreams. Pursuing happiness.
The Member & Business Relationship Specialist will be primarily responsible for proactively pursuing and engaging in business development activities to support USALLIANCE’S strategic initiatives. Implementing the Credit Union’s Sales and Service model to grow the business and execute sales to meet individual performance goals as well as corporate goals.
- Develop and implement strategies to facilitate a strong business relationship with existing and potential SEGs and Associations by conducting regular reach out calls and face to face visits. Maintain an updated activity log of all contacts with SEGs and Associations.
- Responsible for assisting branch management in the development and maintenance of internal and external relationships for referral sources within the community. Attend business functions relative to the position to build rapport within the community
- Establish and deepen member relationships by offering USALLIANCE breathe of products and services and referring to appropriate business partners. Establish memberships, accounts, loan originations and finalization, cross sell products/services within policies, procedures and established regulations.
- Submit monthly sales productivity reports and gap analysis plans in a timely manner.
- Develop and participate in outbound calling initiatives as well as outreach strategy for the purpose of growing the business and help USALLIANCE achieve its growth goals, increase profitability and increase its competitive position in the local financial services industry.
- Build solid relationships and mentor others to develop and/or maintain expert level knowledge in sales, communication skills and credit union products/services.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of all Credit Union products and services and attend meetings and/or training programs as required by the Credit Union in order to maintain this level of expertise.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal laws/regulatory requirements as related to functional areas including the Patriot Act, Truth in Lending, Reg B, Reg Z, and Bank Secrecy Act.
- Follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SARs when applicable and completing annual training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently and cooperatively with branch management and departments
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule or as requested
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 12 months of sales and customer service experience in a financial institution or retail environment required
- Minimum of two years successful sales management experience required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
At USALLIANCE it all starts with U. Because our people are our greatest asset.
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!