Call Center Representative
At USALLIANCE it all starts with U.
Provide high quality service to our members via the multiple communication channels within the call center.
Assist members by offering Credit Union products and services to improve members’ financial position.
Display a great, positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle a large volume of incoming calls within a fast-paced environment in a courteous, professional and efficient manner.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of credit union products, services and procedures to deliver accurate information to members.
- Support the growth of the credit union by identifying opportunities to deepen member relationships.
- Perform other duties and/or tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience in a sales environment is required.
- Previous call center experience is preferred
- Be available for a flexible work schedule. The Call Center hours are from 7:30 am to 8 pm Monday – Friday; Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm with rotating shifts.
- Must be self-motivated with strong verbal and written communication.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!