Administers and performs services in relation to ACH, Check, Credit, Debit, and ATM card processing. Knowledge of regulations, compliance and policies is a requirement. The incumbent will have substantial contact with vendors, members and employees. Excellent oral and written communication skills, together with strong analytical ability and diplomacy are required. The incumbent must have the ability to train others, to communicate to the user and to function in a time sensitive environment.
- Performs daily assigned transaction settlement and exception processing for: Credit cards, ATM / Debit cards, In clearing, ACH
- Responsible for fraud and dispute processing including monitoring, reporting, member contact and research. Performs daily review and adjustments of General Ledger and Internal Account settlement.
- Maintains service and volume expectations set forth by Management.
- Monitors and creates various reports and logs to track transactions and support functions. Archives reports to maintain department compliance and tracking including but not limited to policies, procedures and audit files.
- Provides back-up support for all functions in the department as needed
- Ensures adherence and stays abreast of company policies, procedures and industry regulations.
- Provide support to members, branches, and other departments using tact and diplomacy while adhering to professional standards. Support may come via phone, e-mail, or face to face.
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to get along with members, co-workers, management and vendors.
- Train new employees
- Ability to manage time, establish priorities and observe critical processing time frames.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- MS Word and Excel proficiency preferred.
- Two years’ experience in a related position, preferably at a credit union, bank or financial institution.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!