Assistant Branch Manager
The Assistant Manager/Branch Supervisor has the primary responsibility of managing the operations of the branch and provides direction of the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager.
Responsible for the direct supervision, coaching and training of Branch Associates. A thorough knowledge of procedures, policies and the ability to make sound judgment decisions is required. Supports and promotes sales activities and referrals on the teller line, as well as opening new accounts, servicing accounts and acts as back-up on teller line during peak periods or staff shortages.
- Manage Branch Sales and Service Delivery ·
- Supervise the daily management of branch operations and personnel. ·
- Maintain branch control systems and security. ·
- Manage, motivate and lead branch staff. ·
- To achieve prompt and high level of member services, assist and perform all branch functions as necessary. ·
- Assist other branches in providing coverage in the region. Performs duties in any branch offices as needed.
Do you like to interact with people? Are you comfortable cross-selling?
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and supervisory skills. ·
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. ·
- Strong organizational and planning skills. ·
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization. ·
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment. · ·
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years equivalent business experience desirable. ·
- At least 3 years of business experience in a supervisory capacity in one or more areas listed: branch operations, member services, customer service or sales.
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!