Application Solutions Analyst
As a member of the Electronic Services Team you will provide support for implementing technology solutions and enhancements to business processes. This role will be responsible for acting as the liaison for vendor relationships, the point person between business areas, support the development team, creating and drafting scoping and developing specifications, managing releases, product setup, testing, training and implementations. Additional responsibilities include maintaining and deploying enterprise software as well as reporting needs.
Duties include the following:
- Collect requirements, write comprehensive functional specifications, work flow documents and build repository of test cases.
- Generate Ad Hoc reports as needed
- Serve as a liaison between the project team, business units and technology groups
- Facilitate sessions with the business areas to define requirements
- Provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects
- Represent the interests of the user community in the technical design process
- Manage components of the user acceptance test plan and coordinate system, end-to-end test phases
- Manage and maintain a high level of business area satisfaction and high service levels, both internal and external
- Manage several key enterprise software applications.
- Ensure that procedures are documented for all eCommerce functions.
- Provide documentation and training collateral to appropriate departments in support of the business applications. Participate with and support training initiatives for new product roll outs.
- Assume Level 2 support role for escalated service needs related to custom applications, digital channels and ancillary systems/applications.
The candidate should have a passion for helping people and making a difference. Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to multi-task. Interest in Web Development is beneficial. The right individual should love a fast pace and doing something different every day. Those with a proficiency across a variety of software applications and computer systems, the desire to learn new things, work well both independently and in a team environment are encouraged to apply. Previous work experience in Financial Services beneficial.
- 2-5 yrs. related experience
- Understand application system parameters and use them to analyze, test, implement, maintain and document projects.
- Identify the features, advantages and disadvantages of various software applications.
- Recommend and implement best practices in utilizing application systems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Candidate must have strong technical skills
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Banking/Financial services experience helpful but not required.
Work Culture & Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- 3 Weeks PTO + 5 Sick days + your Birthday!
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Fun location with GYM, subsidized cafeteria, walking and bike trail, game room, fire pit & more!
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning