Lead and manage sales for the branch including mentoring and training branch staff in using standard relationship selling techniques to grow existing relationships and gain new member relationships. Develop skills of staff through goal-setting, coaching, problem resolution, delegation, training, counseling, and performance management.
The Branch Manager will aid in accomplishment of both branch and organizational goals and have a thorough knowledge of procedures, policies and the ability to make sound judgment decisions.
- Effectively manage staff performance. Ensure that excellent, efficient, accurate, and professional service is provided to USALLIANCE members.
- Coach staff to provide service excellence; Set sales and performance goals, provide training and timely review of progress.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of operations procedures and USALLIANCE products and services.
- Maintain and assume responsibility of the branch to ensure that the branch is consistent in their daily, weekly, monthly functions.
- Create and support a sales and service culture within the branch that supports the CU Sales Goals
- Communicate daily exceptions of operational, employee or branch issues to senior management.
- Submit monthly summary of all branch happenings and submit to senior management by reporting issues as they pertain to the branch.
- Answer questions and solve problems for members by monitoring and responding to branch questions to maintain optimal branch performance in service quality, accuracy, efficiency, and risk management.
- Provide back-up for new accounts, act as a back-up on the teller line as needed, coach and train tellers, and support and promote a successful sales culture.
- Cover any branch function as needed.
This position requires an experienced leader with excellent collaboration, communication, and project management skills in assisting members, managing internal member relationships, and running efficient operational processes.
- 5 years of financial service industry experience with a min. of 2 years in a supervisory or management role.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and possess a strong understanding of branch processes, policies and procedures.
- Strong sales background.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude and high energy level.
- High level attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Aptitude to comprehend numbers & calculations.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!