Assistant Director - Specialized Lending
This position is responsible for providing direct support to the USALLIANCE Specialized Lending (SL) Managing Director. The Assistant Director will manage staff and oversee day-to-day office activities for our loan production and portfolio management office.
Responsibilities include the development and oversight of new SL products at the direction of the Managing Director, overseeing day-to-day lending activities, facilitating Credit Committee submissions, overseeing day-to-day office activities, and managing key segment initiatives. The candidate should have direct experience with both secured and unsecured lending across a broad spectrum of assets and products.
- Direct knowledge and experience within the recreational marine, aircraft and motorized RV lending space. This includes basic understanding of sales management, underwriting, documentation, processing and portfolio management practices in the space.
- Background and strong interpersonal skills in managing mid-size staffs.
- Experience in loan servicing, loan sales, underwriting, collections, documentation, portfolio management and portfolio reporting is required.
- In addition, the candidate’s experience with the financing of recreational assets including: FAA secured aircraft, US Coast Guard documented vessels and larger motorized recreational vehicles is preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!