Junior Server Administrator
Duties include the following:
- Provide support for Windows OS servers, apply patches and upgrade, and manage an Active Directory Domain.
- Perform a variety of tasks, including domain controller upgrades, create / manage GPOs, DHCP / DNS, and Exchange / O365 administration.
- Support for installs, new software releases, system upgrades
- Evaluate and install patches, and resolve software related problems.
- Assist with backup and recovery services; manage file systems and disk space; manage virus protection system and update virus definitions on a routine basis.
- Create and maintain user and computer accounts; modify file permissions and security access lists.
- Secondary SQL Server Administration and Support.
- Secondary Storage and VMWare Administration.
The candidate should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to multi-task. The right individual should also have proficiency across a variety of software applications and computer systems, as well as the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
3-5 years’ experience as a Server Administrator, Cloud experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with enterprise Storage Area Networks, HP Lefthand, Store Virtual
- Experience with Windows Server environments
- Familiarity with installation and configuration of MS SQL server
- Willingness to be flexible is a must. You will be working in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership skills to mentor junior staff
- Ability to work with and coordinate vendors
- Certifications a plus, especially Microsoft
- PowerShell knowledge is beneficial but not required
- VMware ESXi hypervisor is preferred but not required
- Meraki Wi-Fi solutions is preferred
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!