Relationship Program Manager
At USALLIANCE it all starts with U.
Success in this role is defined by the individual’s ability to achieve organizational goals while remaining focused on the organization’s intent to expand and grow its membership base. This position is responsible for On-boarding and Developing new Relationships and managing current relationship for growth and expansion,
Duties include the following:
- Research and find new strategic alignments between potential businesses driving intent for creating new business models and opportunities for the institution.
- Strategically pitch prospects and evaluate their position in the industry for new growth opportunities
- Along with VP, Lead development of short and long-term plans for programs, monitor progress, assures adherence and evaluate performance of current prospects and leads.
- Organizes and establishes meetings on regular basis with designated individuals for new and existing relationships to foster beneficial business ties and increase penetration.
- Design partnership performance objectives and implement and monitor programs to meet organizational growth goals.
- Develop yearly outreach plan according to organizational growth needs and capacity.
- Qualify leads and maintain meticulous records on prospect outreach; track follow-up activity, lead and opportunity
- Organize training or informational seminars to promote membership within partnered relationships.conversions; reports to executive team on lead and opportunities.
Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be highly organized and able to work well with others.
- Banking/Financial services experience helpful but not required.
This position will be located in Woburn, MA until our office relocates to Chelmsford, MA later in 2017
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!