Social Media Content Coordinator
- Write content for traditional and digital media advertisements.
- Create guides and internal context to continually support brand.
- Create and update internal and external FAQs and knowledge base content.
- Support 20+ branch locations with social membership drives, event media support, and tailored content creation for member seminars and educational training.
- Work cross-functionally with in-house team to create wealthy database of shareable content, including infographics, videos, how-to's, charts and more.
- Create campaigns of monthly emails, workflows and drip campaigns, as well as transactional and trigger emails as needed.
- Create email marketing and content plans with a strategic action timeline and share with executives and frontline staff before implementation.
- Provide social KPIs and campaign conversions for planning and analytical mapping purposes.
- Monthly reporting on social and email results to management
- Experienced writing content for inbound marketing teams including press releases, online blogs, feature stories, email marketing, white pages, web & print design pages & booklets.
- Experience managing contractors and vendors.
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising and promotions are a must. Person needs to have experience in organic and purchased growth strategies.
- Analytical thinker able to provide monthly reporting on campaign conversions for planning & mapping purposes.
- Public relations and event media experience a plus.
- Creating and driving syndicated content a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!