Loan Servicing Specialist
Our Servicing Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Consumer Loan servicing requests from members and internal staff; management of loan servicing systems and processes.This role also provides assistance to the entire Consumer Lending Team as needed.
- Responsible for the control and tracking of Credit Union collateral liens and insurance interests in compliance with the Credit Union’s established policies and procedures.
- Perform maintenance, research, payments/corrections and payoff processing.
- Process insurance claims for Credit Protection, GAP and other ancillary products.
- Maintain a working knowledge of software and new developments. Recommend process improvements as needed
- Monitor Participation Loan Portfolio including new setup, monthly billing, remittances and reporting.
- Communicate loan information to management, auditors or other departments. Manage tasks, processes, vendor contacts and/or systems required to complete loan servicing functions within established service levels.
- Directly contact borrowers as needed to resolve issues and maintain loan portfolio.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal laws/regulatory requirements as related to functional areas including the Patriot Act, Truth in Lending, Reg B, Reg Z, and Bank Secrecy Act.
- Provide assistance to other areas of Consumer Lending as needed.
- Must have customer service experience and a minimum of 1 year lending experience.
- Adept at utilizing technology and various software platforms to process information.
- The candidate must demonstrate interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (verbal & written).
- The candidate should be detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Sales and transactional processing experience with strong commitment to providing excellent member service.
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!