Senior Branch Associate
Our Branch Associates are all about member service and enjoy daily face to face interaction with our members.
Core duties are to process transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously introducing products and services that meet the member’s needs and encourage them to expand their relationship with us.
- Create a connection and develop rapport with members to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Assist members with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Inform and educate members on how to utilize USALLIANCE products, tools, and services.
Do you like to interact with people? Are you comfortable cross-selling?
- Prior experience with cross-selling, up-selling and/or referring products.
- Cash handling and customer service experience is a must.
- Preferred experience in financial services/banking industry.
- Successful candidate will have the ability to identify member financial needs, goals and objectives.
- Must be comfortable asking members about their personal finance.
- Must be available to work Saturdays. Schedule: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, & Sat (Weds and Sun off)
Why should U join our team?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Life Insurance - Employer Paid
- Generous Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
- Positive Energy & Fun!