Call Center Manager
Would you like to work for a trusted organization that values its employees? A USAlliance career is a journey that starts with a positive, productive, and engaging workplace where employees are valued and respected.
Responsible for the daily operations and productivity of the Call Center ensuring that professional accurate and efficient information is delivered. Ensure efficient departmental operations, with an emphasis on member satisfaction, high quality service, cross selling of products and services, product penetration, membership growth and the safety and soundness of USAlliance FCU.
- Direct, coach, develop and motivate staff.
- Manage daily operations to maximize service to members.
- Motivate staff to achieve member satisfaction.
- Coach staff to organize their responsibilities and in order to maximize their effectiveness.
- Provide on-going feedback to staff regarding their performance, development and when required, disciplinary action.
- Provide on the job training as required
- Facilitate meeting and focus groups to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Ensure all incoming calls are handled in an efficient manner.
- Monitor and critique the quality of service given by each Representative. Provide monthly performance reviews.
- Ensure the equipment is serviced regularly and is functioning at maximum capacity.
- Ensure all call-backs are handled in an expeditious manner.
- Responsible for researching member inquiries to ensure proper follow-up and member satisfaction.
- Facilitate the development of an organizational sales culture. Conduct regularly scheduled (monthly) team-building meetings.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization.
- Ability to maintain an effective and efficient workflow.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Must have a “sales attitude”.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We recognize their value – the hard work and dedication they give – and reward it through a highly competitive salary structure and benefits program which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a match up to 6% by the Credit Union
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance paid by the Credit Union
- Generous paid time off
- Gym membership reimbursement program